Pay Rate £8.82 per hour
To start as soon as possible
6¼ hours per week, Mon-Fri, Term time
The trustees of our happy and rapidly improving school with superb facilities, located in the heart of Longtown, seek to employ a Midday Supervisory to join our friendly, motivated and supportive lunchtime team.
We are looking to appoint an efficient, energetic, well-organised and friendly person with excellent inter-personal skills and a good sense of humour.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent communicator committed to being part of an effective team within the whole school community
• Be experienced in working with primary-aged children
• Be passionate and caring
• Be self-motivated and reliable
We can offer:
• Excellent facilities in an enviable location.
• A calm, purposeful working environment.
• Delightfully happy and well-behaved children.
• A commitment to your personal and professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Relevant DBS and Barred List checks will be required for this post.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday 1st March 2019. The interviews will be held as soon as possible after that date.
If you would like to find out more about joining our friendly and enthusiastic team and for an application pack, please contact the school on 01228 791203 or visit our website http://www.longtownprimary.cumbria.sch.uk