Salary: NJC Sale 5/6 (£21,589 – £26,317), Full time, full year (flexibility available for the right candidate)
Required: September 2020 (subject to notice period)
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
Cumbria Education Trust is a highly successful and rapidly expanding not-for-profit charitable organisation, formed in 2015. We are the largest school-based MAT in Cumbria with nine schools currently in the family; six primary and three secondary schools. Our vision is to provide the best education possible within Cumbria.
The Trustees are seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant to support our Central Finance Team. The position will be based at the CET Office at William Howard School, Brampton.
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience of working within a finance environment
• Have achieved 5 GCSEs, grade 4 or above (to include Maths & English)
• Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Have an understanding of; costing reports, budgets, forecasting and year end financial processes
• Be self-motivated, naturally organised, with good attention to detail
• Have the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Be committed to a career in accountancy and excellent service delivery
• A commitment to your personal and professional development
• A friendly and vibrant Trust community with a supportive team ethos
• Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
• 6.4 weeks holiday per annum
• Free on-site parking
Please note: Cumbria Education Trust does not accept CVs. If you wish to apply please complete an application form which can be found, along with the job description and recruitment pack on the Trust’s website.
Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter of application should be sent to email@example.com
Please ensure you provide your contact telephone numbers (daytime and evening) together with contact numbers and email addresses for your referees.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 10 July 2020
For an informal discussion, please contact the Trust office on 016977 45369.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.