Salary: Grade 5A/B (£19,698),
Hours: 37 hours per week, full year (flexibility available for the right candidate)
Location: Based at either Workington or Whitehaven Academy, therefore ability to travel independently, to and from the CET offices is essential.
Required: Immediately (subject to notice period)
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
Cumbria Education Trust is a highly successful and rapidly expanding not-for-profit charitable organisation, formed in 2015. We are the largest school-based MAT in Cumbria with eleven schools currently in the family; eight primary and three secondary schools (including West Coast Sixth Form). Our vision is to provide the best education possible within Cumbria.
The Trustees are seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant to support the work our Finance Team in particular within our two West based Academies.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within finance administration
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have an understanding of basic financial practice and processes
- Be self-motivated, naturally organised, with good attention to detail
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Be committed to a career in accountancy and excellent service delivery
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- A friendly and vibrant Trust community with a supportive team ethos
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you wish to apply please complete an application form which can be found, along with the job description and recruitment pack on the Trust’s website at http://www.cumbriaeducationatrust.org/vacancies
Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter of application should be sent to mailto://email@example.com
Closing date: 9am, Monday 19th April 2021
For an informal discussion, please contact the Trust office on 016977 45369.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.