Fixed Term – Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Start date: 1st September 2021
32.5 hours per week
Mon-Friday Term Time
Salary: scale 8A pro rata
Yewdale Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to cover classes across our happy and thriving school. We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and learning to join our friendly, motivated and supportive team.
We are looking for outstanding classroom practitioners who:
- Have a passion for working with pupils
- Are able to lead whole class sessions from Nursery to Y6
- Have the skill to encourage independent learning in the pupils
- Can help create a stimulating and imaginative classroom environment
- Have high expectations of both themselves and pupils
- Work well as part of a team and are flexible and highly motivated
- Have good Maths and English skills
We welcome applications from qualified teachers or those with a HLTA status or equivalent.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for these posts as are up to date and relevant references.
Application forms and further information are also available from the school office. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Completed Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Friday 7th May 2021
Interviews will be arranged with the successful candidates following shortlisting.