What does the Local Advisory Board do?
The Local Advisory Boards (LAB) act as an informal committee of the Trust Board. The LAB members are appointed by the Trust Board and carry out their function in relation to their respective School/Academy on behalf of the Trust Board and in accordance with the policies determined by the Trust Board.
Becoming a LAB member has huge benefits:
- Directly observe the results of your decisions
- Enhance the educational opportunities of local children
- Collaborate with professional individuals from various backgrounds
- Experience a sense of belonging to your local community
- At a time when schools are in need of help, you will make the difference.
If you would like to become a LAB member, you can view our LAB Recruitment Pack below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.