Class Teacher – Lower KS2
Longtown Primary School – Vacancy Ref: LONT7
Required: October 2023
Hours: Fulltime, temporary to cover maternity.
DO YOU SHARE OUR PASSION TO INSPIRE EVERY YOUNG PERSON TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL?
The trustees of Longtown Primary School seek to employ an outstanding practitioner who is creative, imaginative, highly motivated and vibrant to teach a class of delightful children. Longtown Primary School is part of the Cumbria Education Trust, leading the way in education in North Cumbria. The role presents an exciting opportunity to join the school at a pivotal time and be part of our vision of providing an inspiring and innovative education for the pupils at Longtown.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher to join our school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator committed to being part of an effective team within the whole school community
- Set high expectations and have a commitment to challenging learners to achieve well
- Be a passionate, caring and inspirational teacher
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Be enthusiastic about current research on thinking skills and building learning power
We can offer:
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Excellent facilities in an enviable location.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Please return applications to: email@example.com
Please note Cumbria Education Trust do not accept CV’s.
Applications are welcome from experienced colleagues.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS and Barred List checks are required for this post.
Closing date for applications: 22nd September 2023
Interview will be held: 2nd October 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.