Website Newtown Primary School
Teaching Assistant Role
Start date: As soon as possible.
32.5hrs Per week, term time only (38+1 week).
Temporary until 31 August 2023.
Salary: Grade 5 £21,968 fte – Actual £16,504.86 per annum.
Newtown Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to support KS2 classes across our happy and thriving school. We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and learning to join our friendly, motivated and supportive team.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who:
- Have a passion for working with pupils
- Are able to support whole class sessions and lead small group interventions
- Have the skill to encourage independent learning in the pupils
- Can help create a stimulating and imaginative classroom environment
- Have high expectations of both themselves and pupils
- Work well as part of a team and are flexible and highly motivated
- Have good Maths and English skills
We welcome applications from experienced Teaching Assistants.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for these posts as are up to date and relevant references.
Application forms and further information are available from the CET website via: Teaching Assistant – Vacancy Ref: NEWS4 – Cumbria Education Trust
Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
We are operating this position as a rolling recruitment process. As such we urge you to submit an application form as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.