Teaching Assistant Role
Start date: As soon as possible
32.5hrs per week, term time only
Salary: Grade 5 A/B £19698 – Actual salary £14799.38 per annum
Northside Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to support classes across our happy and thriving school. We are looking for someone who is energetic, passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and learning to join our friendly, motivated and supportive team.
We are looking for outstanding classroom practitioners who:
- Have a passion for working with pupils
- Are able to support whole class sessions and lead small group interventions
- Have the skill to encourage independent learning in the pupils
- Can help create a stimulating and imaginative classroom environment
- Have high expectations of both themselves and pupils
- Work well as part of a team and are flexible and highly motivated
- Have good Maths and English skills
We welcome applications from experienced Teaching Assistants. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
A job description, application and further applicant information can be found on Cumbria Education Trust’s vacancies page: https://www.cumbriaeducationtrust.org/work-with-us/vacancies/
Completed application forms, together with a supporting letter of application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please post to Northside Primary School, Northside Road, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 1BD
We operate a rolling recruitment process and interviews are held on receipt of successful applications
For an informal discussion, please speak to the Headteacher.
The Cumbria Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS disclosure and Barred List checks are required for this post.