NEW National Professional Qualification (NPQ) for Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
For: Those responsible for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil wellbeing.
*Including eligible support staff – you do not have to be a teacher to complete this NPQ
Course length: 12 months
Programme start date: February 2023
Cost: Spring 2023 programmes are fully funded for teachers and leaders in state funded schools and organisations.
Apply: Click Here
We’re pleased to announce that we are partnering with education charity Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Leading Behaviour and Culture. In 12 months, participants will gain expertise in behaviour management and discover how to create a school culture where staff and pupils can thrive.
Those doing the training will learn:
- How to create a positive culture in their school
- At a time and pace that suits their existing timetable
- Specific behaviour and culture expertise with tailored feedback and support.
Benefits to your school:
- One of a series of new, specialist NPQs
- Introduce a common framework for teacher development
- Training facilitated by experienced educators.